Join Our Team
Job Description The Cleaning Technician will assist the Senior Technician during each cleaning to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services. The Cleaning Technician will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with the customer, ensuring cleaning service satisfaction. The Cleaning Technician will also be responsible for the maintenance and inventory of company equipment. Including vehicle, cleaning tools and chemicals, etc. after use. Salary $10.00 per hr to start. $11.00 after 30 days, $13.00 after 3 months and a possibility of up to $15.00 after 1 year. Other Responsibilities Include
- ***Must be able to lift 100 lbs.***
- Drive company vehicle
- Assist the Senior Tech in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning; or tile and grout cleaning
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning
- Apply protection and deodorizers to carpet and furniture or tile and grout.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services
- Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Shirts Provided
- Paid Training
- Thanksgiving Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
Job Type: Full-time