Water Damage Services
Our company has highly qualified professionals who have been substantially educated to handle all kinds of water and flood damage. We have experts who mitigate residential, commercial, and industrial flood and water damage by utilizing special techniques which will clean and sanitize your property quickly to avoid greater water damage. By using high powered air movers and dehumidification, we are able to get your home or office back to where it had been prior to the flooding.
Fiber Dry offers emergency cleanup and repair services for wet and water damage basement disasters. Our technicians arrive quickly to start water extraction and structural dry-down to assist and restore your peace of mind. Our technicians have over 20 years of experience when it comes to storm damages, sump pump failures, flash flooding and sewer backup disasters. We can use extraction machines to get rid of water from damp carpeting to severe flooding. We provide you with a written estimate for all of our water mitigation and restoration services.
If you can not call immediately, call as soon as possible. Our products can help cleanse flooring of mold and mildew that can already be growing in the wet environment. Our water damage restoration techniques go deep to the root of the problem. We will extract the water, repair the carpeting, and use water damage restoration to bring your carpets back from what might have been a disaster.
To minimize damage until the experts arrive, use these tips:
- DO shut off the water source if possible.
- DO remove as much water as you can by mopping it up or blotting it
- DO wipe the excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps or other loose items on the wood furniture.
- DO remove and try to air out wet upholstery cushions.
- DO place wooden blocks under furniture legs to reduce exposure to the moisture.
- DO remove any oriental or other type of colored rugs from the wet carpet.
- DO turn on the air conditioning for maximum air circulation.
- DO NOT use household vacuum cleaner to try and remove the water.
- DO NOT use T.V.s or any other household appliance when standing on wet carpet or flooring
- DO NOT leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets
- DO NOT leave wet fabrics in place.
Your family’s health and happiness is important to us. That is why we go to lengths to find the most complete solutions for restoring water damaged surfaces, so you can get back to enjoying your safe and healthy home sooner.